Some people only see LinkedIn as the place to go to find a new gig or to increase professional networks. And, yes, this is still the bulk of activity, but for small businesses, there’s more—it can help your business grow. According to BIA/Kelsey, the reach small businesses receive through LinkedIn surpasses other social sites by more than thirty percent.
Some starting points:
- If you haven’t already, create a company page. Highlight your brand, your products and services, and post updates and add content regularly. (Be mindful of staying on brand and apply SEO strategies when applicable.)
- Encourage employees to create personal pages—links to your company page help increase visibility.
- Take part in LinkedIn groups or create your own. It’s where customers, potential customers and influencers go to share thoughts and opinions, and gain advice from experts (that’s you).
- Ask customers—past and present—to write a recommendation. Consumers actively look for this kind of word-of-mouth marketing.
- Use endorsements to get in front of other networks. These simple, but meaningful, gestures of support also strengthen connections.
- Bulk up email lists. Invite connections (via private messages) to sign up for company emails or take part in special promotions.
When it comes to positioning your brand and expanding reach, LinkedIn provides an optimal platform.
Call us today at 501-941-3645 to see how we can help you reach that optimal platform!